RE: Apple devices can´t authenticate

Brian Julin BJulin at clarku.edu
Wed Aug 14 16:13:36 CEST 2013

Since all your auth attempts are coming from easyhotspot, compare
the difference in FreeRADIUS logs between a successful authentication
and an unsuccessful one, for the same user and password.  Compare both
the username and password, and all other attributes in the request, very
carefully.  Odds are that easyhotspot is sending something different
when an iOS client tries to connect.  This would not be a surprise, since
iOS has been known  to try to play cute games by hijacking web portals.