update

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Dec 1 14:50:36 CET 2013

Jed Gainer wrote:
> I did a system upgrade and my silly disto upgraded FreeRADIUS to 3.0.0

  That's not nice.  A normal update shouldn't change major versions of
software.  But if you upgraded your entire system... I guess I can see
why they'd think that's useful.

> so I am reconfiguring it from scratch because of the changes. I have
> managed to get SQL up and running but am having troubles getting my
> sqlcounters to work.

  The sqlcounters really haven't changed.  The files have moved around,
but the functionality is the same.

> I can't find docs for version 3

  Nonsense.  See raddb/README.rst.

  If your distribution maintainers haven't included it, go beat them up.
 And then look in the main FreeRADIUS "tar" file for it.