diffrent services from same IP

SkyDiablo skydiablo at gmx.net
Sat Dec 7 11:54:00 CET 2013

I have configure 2 virtual server on diffrent ports, all works as
aspectet...  If i load Clients via sql-mod or direcly via clients.conf
with or without binding to a virtual server, if the ip equal the error
occur... any workaround ? My current solution is to use one client
config for all services... i dont like this situation...

Greez & thx,
   Volker