DHCP

Laura Marzà Porcar laura.marza at servidir.es
Fri Dec 27 13:49:45 CET 2013

Hi Albrecht, indeed, the error was in the changelog, I do not know what wrong i had written, but had to be some space or similar, because I've copied an entry from someone else and I've overwritten it, and it has run well. Thank you so much, I enjoyed doing it!

See you at my next question, jejejej!!

Laura