DHCP howto

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Fri Feb 15 11:52:07 CET 2013

What would need to be done in dhcp setup in order to have
radusergroup/radcheck/radreply/radacct-alike behavior?

I am trying to make it work with cable equipment (CM,MTA,CPE) but i am
not sure how to start. CM and MTA would have static IP addresses (sql
prefered because of additional replies: boot-file,dns,gateway etc.) and
CPE's would have dynamic IP address assigned.

I am willing to do some serious tests and get back with results because
if everything works ok i would switch to freeradius from standard ISC dhcpd.

Thank you