User disconnects but stays online in radius

Mobin Yazarlou yazarlou.m at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:51:09 CET 2013

Thank you guys. I've learned many useful tips in the last comments.

 Now I know the idea of comparing online users in RADIUS and NAS can be a
good solution but since I use two different NAS types on my network, and I
am almost sure both of them don't have standard API to allow other apps
read their online users, It will be a little bit challenging and maybe time
consuming to implement.

 But whatever it is, I happy that we could come up with a solution in about
24 hours on this mailing list. :)

Thank you,
Moby