how to call stored procedure with output varaibles in free-radius

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 13:52:17 CET 2013

On 15/01/13 12:24, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2013, at 11:48, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
>
>> Hi,

>>> Guessing you're referring to stored procedures in SQL? Or are you
>>> misusing SQL terminology to refer to something like a subroutine
>>> or function writen in the policy language?
>>
>> ..or do you mean using an external program (C or perl etc) to be
>> given values and return values?
>
> Jees, we really need to move to a new listserv, this latency is
> getting ridiculous. Posts on the educase lists are pretty much
> instantaneous, but there seem to get delayed randomly for 30 mins or
> more.
>
> Does anyone else experience that?

For example, your first reply to the OP (sorry for the re-wrapping -
local Exchange 2010 installation mangling RFC 822 headers here I'm
afraid, am attempting to restore readability manually ;o):

  for <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk>;
  Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:13:24 +0100 (CET)
  by list5.xs4all.net (8.14.3/8.14.3/Debian-9.4)
  with ESMTP id r0FAkGj3032462
  for <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk>;
  Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:51:48 +0100