Question on attributes

Tiago sytker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:42:43 CET 2013

Hello Phil,
Thanks for your answer.

I have these:
ATTRIBUTE       Download        78      integer
ATTRIBUTE       Upload          79      integer

On /etc/freeradius/dictionary file that is being included as debug showed.

including dictionary file /etc/freeradius/dictionary on freeradius v2.

Maybe I need to create a separate dictionary file and have a include
on this file? What I'm doing wrong?