No subject

Alireza Goftari a.goftari at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 10:30:15 CET 2013

Hi,
I’m trying to deploy FreeRadius as an accounting solution in my network. my
scenario is like this:
 [image attached]

Fortigate Firewall is already integrated with Active Directory and may send
authenticated requests to FreeRadius, which is as well integrated with Active
Directory.
The work to be done: 1. using NAS (Fortigate Firewall in this case)
attributes to do the accounting;
                                   2. Specifying special Active Directory
groups in FreeRadius configuration to have Internet access.

May you help me with the solution or at least give me some hints?
Thanks, Alireza Goftari