Using freeradius as proxy for EAP-SIM/EAP-AKA

Ming-Ching Tiew mctiew at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 09:31:21 CEST 2013

If I understand you correctly, it means it is only possible to have ONE radius server which does EAP SIM/EAP AKA authentication in the entire chain of connections ?

It's not possible for one proxy radius to send request to different EAP SIM/EAP AKA radius server (based on certain criteria) ?

How about Linux LVS ? Will it able to split the EAP-SIM/EAP-AKA request to different (final) server based on certain criteria ?