Rejected proxy requests not making it to the client

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 2 20:05:27 CEST 2013

Well sure. I figured it was in my local configuration, but is there any other debugging I can do to help me pinpoint what may be going on since, as you said, from the debug logs everything looks correct? Disabling the script will give me a working installation but not a usable one in our environment. The default configuration will do the same.

Is there anyway to get more specifics about what exactly is hanging? It might not be the script hanging directly (obviously since it's not hanging before the proxy or after a successful proxy) but could be another module hanging because of how the script modifies the packet.