Delete one value of multiple attribute(Class)

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Wed Jul 17 13:05:13 CEST 2013

On 17.07.2013 12:29, Okis Chuang wrote:
> But the situation I encountered is :
>
> 1.I need to save some information returned in Access-Accept from
> external AAA in the attribute **Class** at the section **post-auth**. So
> it will return back to gateway.
>
> 2.Then gateway will send Accounting-Start to my server. In this time, I
> need to pop out the information I saved in the attribute **Class** in
> the section **accounting** so that I can generate the avp what I need.
>
> Hence, it cannot work by using Tmp-XXX internal attribute because those
> two events occur in two different sessions to FreeRADIUS.
>
> I thought Tmp-* attributes will not exist across two sessions at the
> same time.
>
> So that way I must choose some kind of attribute that gateway must
> return back for saving temporary attribute value.

Well with the release 3.0.0 you can use the new rlm_cache module that
will allow to do that quite easily.

And (again with 3.0.0) you can do a foreach on your multi valued
attributes, and erase those you don't need in the loop.

Olivier

--
  Olivier Beytrison
  Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
  Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org