[ANN] Version 3.0.0-rc0

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Jul 23 01:41:49 CEST 2013

FYI I've packaged this for Fedora and built it for rawhide (rawhide is
current development which spawns the next Fedora release).

You can download the rawhide packages and/or the SRPM from the Koji build:

You probably will not be able to simply install the rawhide packages on
a current Fedora release due to dependencies/conflicts (not something
I've tried). But you can always rebuild the SRPM using rpmbuild.

The first Fedora release 3.0 will appear in will be F20 because we don't
introduce major new versions of packages in existing releases
(especially if they are not configuration compatible). FWIW the F19
train just pulled away from the station so unfortunately it's too late
for F19.

HTH,

John

--