Error undefined symbol: get_vtable with FR 3.0

Avesh Agarwal avesh.ncsu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 00:59:06 CEST 2013

Hello,

While running FR3.0 and loading modules via eap_tnc, I get the following
errors:

9 [0x7f355327d840] WARN TNCS.Coordinator null - Error while initializing
libtool. ???J5: undefined symbol: get_vtable

And it sometimes gives segfaults. I did not have this issue with FR2.2.0
with the same set of packages. This error I am getting on both fedora 19
and rhel. I am not sure what I am missing. I used the FR3.0 packages from
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=438289 .

Thanks
Avesh