WiMAX TLV value correct in debug but not correct in packet capture

James Leavitt james.leavitt at corp.xplornet.com
Tue Jul 30 17:01:33 CEST 2013

Thank you Gentlemen,

I am working with Alvarion CPEs but a WiChorus ASN, which I have setup
on a commercial AAA without issues. I also have Freeradius working with
WiChorus on another instance also but not for receiving these particular
TLVs.

I initially performed a tcpdump and this was where I was seeing the
different values (which match radsniff btw) than what was programmed. I
then compared the capture to our working solution (a commercial radius
platform) and confirmed that the values radsniff / tcpdump were what I
was expecting, which in turn do not match the output from Freeradius. I
feel the problem is when the values are copied to the outer tunnel, but
just these TLVs get corrupted.

I'll take a look at 3.0.0 and see if I can work with that and post back
my findings.

Thanks again,

James