eap sim authorization problem

raptor raptor raptorspor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 06:38:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

i have tried with one client and it's success to authenticate and access
internet in wlan
could this test we use multiple clients?

i just try one client and success but when i use another client and it fails
is it correct if i add other client in users and simtriplets.dat?

ex:
simtriplets.dat
151001xxxxxxxxxx,Rand1,SRES1,kC1
151001xxxxxxxxxx,Rand2,SRES2,kC2