User disconnect

yzy-oui-fi yzy-oui-fi at hotmail.fr
Thu Jun 20 09:02:55 CEST 2013

I guess you will need an external client/server status script  (this is
what we have done with our captiv portal server). the router send its
status within a loop to the freeradius server, and the server will check
the status sent avairage, if avairage exceed defined loop, then we
close every attached user account session.