rlm_securid

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Thu Jun 20 22:41:55 CEST 2013

Hi,
  Just a quick question : has anyone got the rlm_securid module working
in 3.0? I've managed, after some messing, to get the module to compile,
but after copying the securid "mod" to mods-available and linking it to
mods-enabled, running freeradius -X gives :

/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/securid[6]: Failed to link to module
'rlm_securid': /usr/local/lib/rlm_securid.so: undefined symbol:
securid_session_free

Anyone got any ideas? I really could do with getting this module to
work!

Thanks
Andy