Building RPMS from main branch 3.x relase

stefan.paetow at diamond.ac.uk stefan.paetow at diamond.ac.uk
Tue Jun 25 10:53:00 CEST 2013

Hi Divyesh,

I'm working on some of this to give Project Moonshot RPMs that are CentOS 6.x compatible. The files you will need between FR 2.x and FR 3.0 are:

freeradius.spec
freeradius-cert-config.patch
freeradius-exclude-config-file.patch
freeradius-logrotate
freeradius-dhcp_sqlippool.patch
freeradius-pam-conf
freeradius-radiusd-init
freeradius-tmpfiles.conf

The first three have had to be changed from their FR 2.2.x versions because of file line changes (and some anchoring functions have moved/disappeared). I'll make those files available on Dropbox soon for others to pick up.

:-)

Stefan