[Help] - How To configure Radius timeout / count retries

Danny Kurniawan danny.kurniawan at fairchildsemi.com
Fri Mar 1 08:27:55 CET 2013

No worries, i receive this mailing list on my email now..

OK, so i also understand that we can only configure that from the AP side.
But unfortunately we cant find that in the Meraki AP ... let me check with
our vendor on it.

Thanks
Danny

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Arran Cudbard-Bell <
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:

> On 1 Mar 2013, at 00:20, Danny Kurniawan <
> danny.kurniawan at fairchildsemi.com> wrote:
>
> > Out of topic : All, btw how can i make sure that when i reply in this
> mailing list it appears after the previous post ? I dont receieve any of
> your reply in my email and i have to go to the archive list to reply this.
>
> I'm not sure what you're asking...
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Best Regards,