Value-pairs from exec script

Brian Wallen bwallen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 20:46:31 CET 2013

Thanks for the suggestion, Alan. I've rewritten my script in Perl but I'm
still having the same issue. In my log I see two pairs for User-Name:

rlm_perl: Added pair User-Name = MyOldUsername
rlm_perl: Added pair User-Name = MyNewUsername

So how to I make rlm_perl change/overwrite the value of User-Name rather
than add a second User-Name pair? I tried returning updated rather than ok,
but that didn't seem to make any difference. In my script I have

$RAD_REPLY{'User-Name'} = 'MyNewUsername';

Is there maybe an operator besides = that I should use?