Release of Version 2.2.1

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Fri Mar 8 09:46:53 CET 2013

Hi,

>   It's been a while since Version 2.2 was released, so it's time for the
> next release.
>
>   I'd like to fix the reported memory leak issue, and then release it
> later next week.  The changes are minor, and mostly cleanups and bug fixes.
>
>   Please let me know if there are any issues.

According to current GIT in 2.x.x, my patch to prevent SIGTERM turning
into SIGSEGV is not included yet.

A proper shutdown is required on all systems using systemd, so I believe
it would be very useful to get this into the mainstream release.

For the mini, two-line patch which prevents this (admittedly not totally
clean), please see my message to -devel on 12 Oct 2012, titled "SIGTERM
-> SIGSEGV".

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--