Release of Version 2.2.1

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Mar 8 15:59:34 CET 2013

Stefan Winter wrote:
> According to current GIT in 2.x.x, my patch to prevent SIGTERM turning
> into SIGSEGV is not included yet.

  I think we have a better solution. :)

> For the mini, two-line patch which prevents this (admittedly not totally
> clean), please see my message to -devel on 12 Oct 2012, titled "SIGTERM
> -> SIGSEGV".

  I've added the patch to set rcode=1 on clean exit.

  The patch to remove free_mainconfig() is made unnecessary by other
cleanups.  The SEGV was a result of mis-ordered free's.  There was
conflict between the modules free'ing their data, and the main
configuration code free'ing its data.  That was fixed.

  The code was run through valgrind repeatedly until it shows no errors
on exit.