Adding variable to logs

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed May 1 20:57:10 CEST 2013

I really did not mean any trouble. I realize that I am not only too in
a hurry to read the proper documentation, but my questions also
reflect how rushed I want to get this part over with. Regardless of my
last comment, I realized that I should take a step back, go through
the documentation, and put this part together correctly.

Thank you so much for your help, even though I did not even take the
time to ask
a proper question.

Kind Regards,

Nick.