Any One-Time password system.

Sergii Bieliaievskyi s.bieliaievskyi at sethq.com
Tue May 14 08:06:54 CEST 2013

As I sad before I am sure that smsotp_socket exists and has appropiate
permission. So smsotpd is running. There are 2 different variant of running
smsotpd.
1) smsotpd.pl
2) binary file. I made some efforts to compile them under FreeBSD.

Any other guessing?
May be somebody can advise more systems like smsotpd.

2013/5/13 Fajar A. Nugraha <list at fajar.net>

> On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Sergii Bieliaievskyi <
> s.bieliaievskyi at sethq.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> I am new here. And my first message concerns One-Time password
>> authentication. I have a problem with installing rlm_smsotp +
>> http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_smsotp. I am always getting an
>> error "/var/run/smsotp_socket No such file or directory". I am sure that
>> smsotp_socket exists and has appropiate permission (i even tryed to run
>> freeradius with root privileges). After some researches i conclude that the
>> problem is in rlm_smsotp module.
>>

> Really?
>

>>  I cann`t find any other couse of the problem.
>>

> I don't use rlm_smsotp, but reading the wiki page, you're supposed to have smsotpd
> running. Do you?
>
> --
> Fajar

------------------------------
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages
attached to it, may contain confidential information that is legally
privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
this
transmission is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this transmission in error, please: (1) immediately
notify
me by reply e-mail, or by collect telephone call; and (2) destroy the
original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.