Any One-Time password system.

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue May 14 08:44:36 CEST 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Sergii Bieliaievskyi <
s.bieliaievskyi at sethq.com> wrote:

> As I sad before I am sure that smsotp_socket exists and has appropiate
> permission. So smsotpd is running. There are 2 different variant of
> running smsotpd.
> 1) smsotpd.pl
> 2) binary file. I made some efforts to compile them under FreeBSD.
>
> Any other guessing?

Selinux? If you're on RH-based distros, it's a good idea to set them off
for testing.

Also, try using something like "nc -U /var/run/smsotp_socket" as the user
FR is running (you might need to change it's shell to /bin/bash first) to
make sure you have no permission problems.

--
Fajar