Radius Change IP

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu May 16 04:48:21 CEST 2013

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Sokphak TOUCH <touch.sokphak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have one radius server is on services. Because of network changed, I need to change IP address of this server.
>
> Could you please let me know after changing IP does radius will be working as normal?

It depends.

Usually yes.

On some cases you need to change other things as well. For example:
- if you configure the radius to only listen to a specific IP, then
you need to change the configuration on the radius side as well.
- if you do proxy, then you also need to change the configuration on
the home server.

> And what are the thing should I consider?

I'd say the first thing would be to change configuration on the NAS.
You DO know what a NAS is, right?
After that, create a test server on the new IP for testing purposes.

--
Fajar