Selecting authentication based on NAS-IP-Address or Client IP Address

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed May 22 02:00:02 CEST 2013

Jeremiah Peterson wrote:
> Thanks Alan.
>
> I have been researching what you said and have seen from debug that the
> code you gave me seems to be accepted by the server when it is
> processed. I put the code in the authorize section of the
> /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default.
>
> I get:

  Well... it helps to read the debug output and think about what you've
configured.

  I'll also note that the debug output shows you've made a *lot* of
changes to the default configuration.

  So... it helps to understand the changes, before you make them.

  i.e. if you're not going to bother reading the debug output and
thinking about it, I'm not going to bother doing that, either.