Service Provisioning Using AAA (FreeRadius)

Russell Mike radius.sir at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:20:20 CEST 2013

Dear FreeRadius Gurus Greetings,

I work with an ISP, i have been asked to research about "service
provisioning using AAA". I am NOT very new to FreeRadius. Have implemented
and managing central CoovaChilli hotspot solution where we run more than 35
hotspots across the city using CoovaChilli + Freeradius.

Currently, We do manually connection / disconnection. If a customer did not
pay until 31st, somebody manually disconnect the link. And manually connect
when customer comes to pay.

i am somehow not clear with the idea, how that would work and where to
start from. I am looking for advice from those have already setup such
system. Any kind of help would be highly appreciated. i am further willing
to study, if i know which direction to move on. Someone please help

Thanks / Regards
 --RM