talloc.h not found but libtalloc-dev is installed

Бен Томпсон b.thompson at latera.ru
Fri May 31 09:48:44 CEST 2013

Hello everyone

I am trying to build the latest code from git master but ./configure fails
with this error:

checking for talloc.h in /usr/include... no
checking for talloc.h... no
checking for talloc.h in /usr/local/include... no
checking for talloc.h in /opt/include... no
configure: WARNING: talloc headers not found. Use
--with-talloc-include-dir=<path>.
configure: error: FreeRADIUS requires libtalloc

This is on debian squeeze and I have libtalloc-dev installed. I also tried
adding --with-talloc-include-dir=/usr/include but this did not help.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ben
*