Change between 2.2.1 and 2.2.2

Alex Sharaz alex.sharaz at york.ac.uk
Sun Nov 3 17:44:42 CET 2013

Hi,
Well, applied the patch to my dev server and tried to run 2.2.2 ..... It's died with a segmentation fault about 3 times today.... moved back to 2.2.1 for the time being. Only traffic through this box are  a handful of switches doing macauth and dot1x and the switch my work macbook is connected to. Really not a lot of traffic

How do you track generate logging to track down segmentation faults?