chain certificate problem

Thierry Chich thierry.chich at ac-clermont.fr
Fri Nov 8 16:41:01 CET 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the answers. I have concatenate the ssl certificate with the intermediate certificates, dos2unix the result, and add some CR.
At this point, windows accepts my certificate, but complains that it is not an "anchor" and that My server doesn't support "NPS bla blah blah". I don't see what is the meaning of this.

With OSX, I must accept manually my certficate. It doesn't make sense for me, because all the chain is now valid (since the root CA is in the store.

Thank you anyway. It is  a lot better.

--
Thierry CHICH
Responsable réseaux académiques