How to run multiple instance of freeRADIUS on one server

Kwesi Yankson kkwised at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 12:57:46 CET 2013

Hello, I am using freeRADIUS 2.0 on Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS

I want to know how to run  multiple instances of freeRADIUS on one server.
In this case I want instance-A to have the authentication port to be 1812 and instance-B to have authentication port to be 1814.
The acct port for instance-A to be 1813 and the acct port for instance-B to be 1815.
I am thinking this is possible but I've been google for months now and have come up with nothing.  Can you please point me in the right direction?

Kind Regards,
Kwesi