radwho not working

Clint Petty cpetty at luthresearch.com
Mon Oct 7 23:39:25 CEST 2013

Hi Alan,

Well I discovered a way to display a list of all active users without having to implement FreeRadius accounting, which BTW is not as straight forward as it should be.

I was able to display all active users through my StrongSwan server, with the simple following command:

# strongswan leases

FreeRadius should be so easy!

Thanks,

Clint