Generating timing stats for ntlm_auth

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Oct 16 13:29:28 CEST 2013

On 16 Oct 2013, at 09:32, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at IMPERIAL.AC.UK> wrote:

> Matthew Newton <mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 07:54:12AM -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:
> In any case, it's not new in 2.2.1.  So I think it's time to release 2.2.2.
>
> Will you include Phil's patch[0] to fix return code testing in 'if'?
>
> https://github.com/philmayers/freeradius-server/commit/51c43419
>
> Even if it's going to change for v3, it probably shouldn't break
> existing configs in v2.

Agreed the behaviour for 2.x.x shouldn't change, however if (<rcode>) {
should of always checked the current rcode for the section, not the
previous rcode returned by the module.

There should be a separate paircmp function to allow the last module
return code to be checked.

There are legitimate use cases for both.

FreeRADIUS Development Team