interaction between Virtual server & Authorize

Okis Chuang okischuang at outlook.com
Tue Oct 22 11:55:59 CEST 2013

Dear Fajar

In fact, I've use radmin before for just few simple task like hup,
terminate, stats.

Honestly, this is the first time I try 'debug' in radmin! I've took a try
few minute ago, it's so convenient and useful! Thank you for let me know
this suggestion!

Now I think I will try to output some debug log by radmin on our production
server to see what's wrong with it when this service is still in low traffic
now.

At the same time, I will try to copy the context in our test environment to
see what's going on.

Much appreciate!

Btw, do you suggest using large number of perl script in FR? Does it drop
performance dramatically? Such as writing some file logs, connect to
external UDP server, or some attributes editing in Perl module.

Okis