Replicating to multiple servers.

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Thu Sep 12 11:52:41 CEST 2013

On 12 Sep 2013, at 10:35, "Cooper, Tom" <TCooper at fnb.co.za> wrote:

> I did that as well. I included that in the original post.

No you didn't. You included a bunch of shit config that didn't work in your first post.

You can't put server sections in realms, it doesn't work. Just because the server doesn't complain, doesn't mean that the config will actually be used.

The config is parsed to an intermediary format. Only known config items and sections get any kind of validation.  If the config is syntactically correct then the server will start.

FreeRADIUS Development Team