Executing an external program

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:52:22 CEST 2014

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Just to make it very easy for me, i have updated the default file like this,

update reply {
                Tmp-String-0 = "%{exec:echo hellllllloooooooooooooooooo}"
        }

On receiving accounting packet, logs does not shows any error, but they
also do not echoes the string i passed.

attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 12
++[attr_filter.accounting_response] returns updated
Executing echo hellllllloooooooooooooooooo
result 0
        expand: %{exec:echo hellllllloooooooooooooooooo } ->
++[reply] returns updated
Sending Accounting-Response of id 35 to 192.168.6.121 port 55006