radutmp

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Wed Aug 6 13:54:21 CEST 2014

Forgot to add to this - doing if (&control:Ldap-SpecificUTVid) { ..
Fixes this, but loads of the stock files in policy.d also have this
issue. Freeradius executable doesn't complain about using either if
(attribute) or if (&attribute), so it's not obvious until you use
radwho.
I have changed a few, but there are quite a lot so I thought I'd confirm
this first before changing them. Obviously if I'm pulling a new git then
files may change and overwrite.
Thanks
Andy

> Tue Aug  5 17:34:54 2014 : Error:   if (control:Ldap-SpecificUTVid) {
>
> Tue Aug  5 17:34:54 2014 : Error:       ^ Expected a module return
code

> Have I missed something obvious? This always used to work ok.

Probably needs an &control:Ldap-SpecificUTVid or the attribute hasn't
been defined.

-Arran

Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> FreeRADIUS development
team