freeradius with pptp

Xu Tingting t.t.xu at outsideheaven.com
Wed Aug 27 02:50:13 CEST 2014

Hi Alan,
In my freeradius server, i setup up pptp with freeradius authentication.
It works ok, i can create accounts and the vpn users login in ok. But when
you connect to any vpn users, it assignes the same remote ip address and
public ip .
I want to specify IP for a paritcular vpn account, so different users with
different public ip and remote ip, but i dont know what to do.
Please help me, thanks.

> Xu Tingting wrote:
> > I have installed freeradius(mysql module) vpn(pptp) servers.
> > The vpn users are authenticated by username and password in radcheck
> > table, but not specified a IP address.
> > In my servers, there are multiple IP address.
>
>   What does that mean?
>
> > When use vpn, my computer shows a constant IP with all vpn accounts.
>
>   What part of your computer?  Be specific.
>
> > How can i specify IP for vpn accounts?
> > What i want is that different vpn users use different IP address.
>
>   You need to explain *exactly* what you're seeing.  So far, your
> question is too vague for me to give an answer.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Best regards,