freeradius 3 - proxing

Khapare Joshi khapare77 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:54:49 CET 2014

Thanks, turns out to be what you have mentioned above Alan " shared secret"

another issue in my newly installed FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.4, i do not see
detail file is created although I have enabled in sites-enabled/default
file. This server is just act as an proxy i.e forwards realms to remote
home servers.

I copied from my version 2 radius server proxy.conf and clients.conf ,
doing radiusd -XC tell me OK. Off course all the server ip and port listen
are moved to sites-enabled/default file. are there any specific change that
I have to make in version 3.0.4 just act radius server as an proxy ?