Authentication fails. Used freeradius 2.2.5, coova-chilli 1.3.0 mysql

Krishnan V R krishnanvr4u at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:13:30 CET 2014

Hi,

        Thanks for the help. I tried the radclient with the same user
name and password information. The authentication was successful.

      echo "User-Name=woi,CHAP-Password=welcome " | radclient
127.0.0.1 auth welcome -x

       I observed one thing.  CHAP-Password displayed by freeradius
log while using radclient is 0xaa827ea61465b772ee3cac3fb8cc1ec7a3.

      CHAP-Password while logging from other laptop is
0x0000000000000000000000000000000000. Is there any way to fix it.