Question on new dictionaries & values

Mathieu Simon (Lists) matsimon.lists at simweb.ch
Sun Feb 9 12:02:15 CET 2014

G'day

I've been pondering a bit on the different dictionnaries and hope
to provide some new.

I understand that modifying/renaming old values can be is putting at
risk current setups current setups, however new ones are easier to add :-)

What is the current consenscus on tha Attribute naming. I've learned
that underline usage isn't appreciated even though some vendors use it.

VENDOR foovendor <id>

a) ATTRIBUTE foovendor-name-by-vendor-doc...
b) ATTRIBUTE name-by-vendor-doc...

I've seen both in usage but mostly consistently throughout a dictionary
itself (some vendors indicate variant a, some don't but it doesn't
always match with FR's dicts).

Thanks for your feedback, I hope to send in some Equallogic updates to
other vendors dictionaries that I've found on respective vendor docs.

-- Mat