Unknown Attribute "Max-Daily-Session" on freeradius3

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:05:42 CET 2014

Hi,
I'm trying to use freeradius3, but i have this error on a Access-Request
packet

rlm_sql (sql): Executing query: 'SELECT id, groupname, attribute, Value, op
FROM radgroupcheck WHERE groupname = 'Users' ORDER BY id'
rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Unknown attribute "Max-Daily-Session"
rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from database
(0) ERROR: sql : Error retrieving check pairs for group Users

with freeradius 2.2.3 it works. I have the "Max-Daily-Session" attribute in
a table named "dictionary" in the radius database. How can i tell to radius
that dictionary is in the database?
Thanks