Advanced mapping of users file into SQL

Ondrej Jombik jombik at platon.org
Mon Feb 17 05:00:08 CET 2014

This is about having multiple entries for one user in SQL. I have
feeling it is not possible, but whenever I read about SQL module,
it always states something like this:

     #
     #  Look in an SQL database.  The schema of the database
     #  is meant to mirror the "users" file.
     #
     #  See "Authorization Queries" in sql.conf
     sql

Mirror obviously means that whatever is in `users' file, can be mapped
into SQL tables. So if you guys can help me transform this structure
from `users' into SQL, that would be great:

user MD5-Password := '88****************************40', NAS-IP-Address =
'192.168.143.55'
      APC-Service-Type = 'Outlet',
      APC-Outlets = '8'

user MD5-Password := '88****************************40', NAS-IP-Address =
'192.168.143.91'
      APC-Service-Type = 'Outlet',
      APC-Outlets = '1,2'

Basically I want to reply different APC-Outlets according to
NAS-IP-Address.

I do not consider this as something advanced, but I really have
hard-time to grasp it under SQL.

Thank you for any possible suggestion

Ondrej

--
Ondrej JOMBIK
Platon Technologies s.r.o., Hlavna 3, Sala SK-92701

My current location: Phoenix, Arizona
My current timezone: -0700 UTC (MST)
(updated automatically)