Reply-Message

nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr
Tue Feb 18 11:03:13 CET 2014

It works when the Access is an accept but not if it's a reject.

if it's  in post auth in inner-tunnel --> OK

if it's in Post-Auth-Type REJECT --> nothing

I want log only the reject reply-message.

On 18/02/14 08:57, nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr wrote:
> See below an old post message that I found on a forum
>
> Ok it's not up to date but the problem is the same :

You're confusing two different suggestions.

Yes, outer.reply is an Access-Challenge at that point. But Alan didn't
say "set 'use_tunneled_reply = yes' and set 'outer.reply'". He said:

>   Set "use_tunneled_reply = yes"
>
>   The in the inner-tunnel post-auth section, do:
>
> 		 update reply {
> 		 		 Reply-Message := "... text ..."
> 		 }

See the difference?

So, set the inner Reply-Message, and the magic in "use_tunneled_reply =
yes" saves it, and resends it when the outer.reply is an
Access-Accept/Reject.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html