Core dump on start of FR3.0.1

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 29 16:15:42 CET 2014

Palmer J.D.F. wrote:
>> Did this get resolved? If not could you please open an issue on
>> bugs.freeradius.org.
>
> I'm not sure, Alan said he knew what it might be and would release a patch.

  Nope.  I suspected it was a shared library issue, but I really have no
idea.

  The core dump is in code which should work *everywhere*.

> The issue exists on FC14 but not on FC15, but both are quite archaic.
>
> If Alan hasn't resolved this, and it's worth perusing on such an old release then I'll open a bug case.

  Any useful information would be good.  The gdb back trace you posted
was unhelpful.  Yes, it core dumped in a line of code which did nothing
special, and all values were as expected.  What the heck?