Core dump on start of FR3.0.1

Palmer J.D.F. J.D.F.Palmer at swansea.ac.uk
Fri Jan 31 14:07:42 CET 2014

>   The core dump is in code which should work *everywhere*.

May be it does, everywhere apart from one FC14 box.
I've since upgraded the box I was having this trouble with to FC15, and FR3.0.1 compiles and runs fine on it now.

I've just compiled FR3.0.1 on another FC14 box so that I could do some debugging for the bug report, but annoyingly (?) it runs fine without the core dump.
I'm not sure where to go with it now as I'm unable to replicate the problem.

As you say;  'What the heck?'

Jezz.