rlm_exec: "multi line" attributes

Adam Bishop Adam.Bishop at ja.net
Thu Jul 3 11:44:02 CEST 2014

Good Morning,

I’ve been playing with rlm_exec a little, and have noticed that it doesn’t seem to handle multi line attributes nicely.

In my case, there are multiple SAML-AAA-Assertions in a single response, however only the last line (</saml:Assertion>) is stuffed into an environment variable.

Could this behaviour be changed (concatenation with '\n' as a separator perhaps?)? I had a quick look, but it isn’t immediately obvious to me what is causing the issue (also radius_start_program also touches mingw specific code :/).

Regards,

Adam Bishop

  gpg: 0x6609D460

Janet, the UK's research and education network.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238