Freeradius with daily counter

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Jul 15 13:59:34 CEST 2014

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:33 PM, Ali Jawad <alijawad1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Fajar
> Thanks for the input, so if I use dailycounter instead of daily, and of
> course dailycounter is defined in sql/mysql/counter.conf does freeradius
> automatically know that it should look into sql counter.conf, or should I

Have you read the configuration file (i.e. radiusd.conf)? If not, please do.

Here's the upstream version (I assume you use distro-bundled FR-2.x):
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v2.x.x/raddb/radiusd.conf.in#L746

> comment out counter without db ?

In general, only use/activate the modules you need. Do you need the
counter module?

--
Fajar